- World Cup Series 77th place in sprint 2021
- IBU Cup Series 23rd place in individual 2021
- IBU Cup Series 23rd place in sprint 2021
- IBU Cup Series 35th place in sprint 2018
- IBU Cup Series 16th place in individual 2017
- European Junior Championships 23rd place in individual 2017
- IBU Junior Cup Series 20th place in sprint 2016
Goals for 2021/2022:
- World Cup series get stable WC points
- Participation in the Olympic Games
- World Cup Series hit ratio 85%
- World Cup Series losing no more than 7% on the tracks
In season 2020/2021 my average losing on the tracks in the IBU Cup was 9% and in the World Cup Series 12%.
My hit ratio was 80%.
How did Susan get to biathlon?
- I started skiing in Tallinna Nõmme Spordiklubi when I was 9 years old.
- I started biathlon in 2010.
- In my spare time I love to do various sports activities, such as snowboarding, sup-boarding, playing disc golf and much more.